Beluga Baby Buckle – Grey
The Beluga Buckle has undergone rigorous safety and comfort testing. In fact, it took us four years and dozens of prototypes! We left no stone unturned when it came to creating the most beautiful, comfortable buckle carrier and hopefully that love shows in the craftsmanship of The Beluga Buckle.
Our fabric is Standard 100 Oeko-Tex Certified, a worldwide independent testing & certification system that ensures no harmful substances are used during any stage of production.
Fabric: 55% Linen and 45% Organic Cotton.
Weight: For babies and toddlers 15-50lbs.
Three Wearing Positions: Inwards on your front, inwards on your back, and on your hip.
Size Inclusivity: The Beluga Buckle is for a wide array of body types and has been comfort tested by women XS-3XL. The waistband extends from 26-52 inches.
Washing: Machine wash on cold and hang to dry.
Designed in Canada, Made Responsibly in Turkey
1 in stock (can be backordered)
The activity I miss most about having older children, is baby wearing! If you are not sure about baby wearing, or need help, reach out! I am more than happy to help! ~Jaclyn
The Beluga Buckle is the perfect “next step” carrier for when your baby grows out of The Beluga Wrap. For babies 15 to 50 pounds, The Beluga Buckle generally works from six months of age to four years. It can be worn on your front or your back, giving you your hands free while comforting and calming your baby or toddler.
This carrier was designed with YOU in mind. Stylish, functional, and incredibly comfortable.
The Beluga Buckle features:
- Shoulder straps that adjust in two directions.
- Perfect fit adjustment straps on the shoulder panels.
- An adjustable seat width to ergonomically support your little one knee to knee.
- Pleats on the body of the carrier to create a deeper, more comfortable seat.
- Legs-out padding so the backs of your baby’s knees never chafe.
- Curved shoulder straps to hug your body, and distribute baby’s weight evenly.
- A padded waistband for support and comfort.
- A hood for privacy, rain coverage, or additional head support.
- All the love of a homegrown, mama-run business <3.