Beluga Baby Wrap
$69.99 – $76.95
The softest wrap I have ever touched! Soft. Lightweight. Perfection!
Babes, this is the comfortable and stylish bamboo baby wrap you’ve been looking for.
- This limited edition Beluga Wrap allows you to carry your baby close to your chest while keeping your hands free.
- Suitable for babies newborn to 25 pounds. Consult your doctor for babies under eight pounds or who are pre-term before using this carrier.
- Made from sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo, this carrier is super soft and has a unique four-way stretch that wearers and babies both love. Beluga Baby Wraps are proven to reduce crying by at least 40 percent. Game changer!
While holding your little one close to your chest your hands are free, allowing you to text your BFF, make yourself some toast or coffee, and live your life. We think it’s genius! Made from bamboo fabric with a unique four-way stretch, this bamboo baby wrap soothes gas and colic, comforts your baby, and saves your sanity in the newborn days to one year.
- Length: 4.2 metres
- Free shipping on orders over $100
Safety is so important when you are wearing your baby.
When wearing your baby, always follow T.I.C.K.S. :
- Tight – baby wrap must be tied tightly and securely at all times.
- In view at all times – baby must never be hidden from you view by the wrap
- Close enough to kiss
- Keep chin off chest – a good check is to see if you can fit two fingers under their chin
- Supported back – baby’s back must be straight and secure
WHY SHOULD I USE A BELUGA WRAP?
MY BABY DOESN’T FEEL SECURE IN THE WRAP/IS DROPPING. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Due to the stretchy nature of the fabric, the Beluga Wrap often needs to be tied tighter than you think it does. It will stretch around your baby, so tie it tight enough so all the fabric is lying tight against your body. The stretch is what gives the wrap its unique cush and comfort. It may take a few tries to get the tension just right, so don’t give up!
HOW OLD SHOULD MY BABY BE TO USE THE BELUGA BABY WRAP?
IS THERE A WEIGHT MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM?
MY BABY IS BIGGER NOW, DO YOU HAVE TIPS ON CARRYING A LARGER BABY?
CAN I USE THE BELUGA BABY WRAP TO CARRY MY BABY ON MY BACK?
WHY DO YOU USE BAMBOO FABRIC?
Bamboo is grown without the use of pesticides or harmful chemicals. Though much bamboo fabric is not certified organic, the process in which it is grown is often organic by the very nature of the requirements of the plant.
Bamboo is the perfect fabric for baby wearing since it wicks moisture away from the body, allowing you to wear your baby without becoming one giant sweat bucket. This is also great for your baby, who is much more sensitive to temperature fluctuations than you are.
It’s also naturally antibacterial, UV protective, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly and sustainable. In short, it is nothing less than the most perfect fabric to trust next to your baby’s delicate skin.
HOW DO I WASH MY WRAP?
Wash your wrap on a gentle cycle with like colours. You may wish to tumble dry on a low temperature, but hanging or laying flat to dry will preserve the colour and integrity of the fabric for longer.