GroVia Hybrid Shell (Hook & Loop)
Adorable. Simple. Modern.
The GroVia® hybrid system is the easiest way to cloth diaper your child! In fact, while our boys were in diapers, the hybrid system by GroVia was hands down my husbands favorite. He loved the hook and loop (it is sticky and so fast to change those wiggling babies) with snap in inserts the best! I am more of a snap girl however, the Hook and Loop offers the best fit for those little tiny babies! If you are choosing to do covers and newborn pre-folds early on, we strongly recommend the hook and loop covers!! In our stash we had a nice mix of Hook and loop and snap, 6 of each!
- Easy to use
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Colour Options – please note colour selection in comments.